LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WOONDER.ES WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data on this website is provided below. :
The ownership of this website, woonder.es, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: M. Lourdes Bustos de la Torre (Self-Employed), with NIF: 51531269E and registered in: Special Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers , and whose contact information is:
C/Costa Brava 45, 8ºB, 28034, Madrid (Spain)
Contact phone: 629034824
Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources that it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Woonder Jewelry reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Woonder Jewelry may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide any compensation to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided. by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be done through the User's prior subscription or registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Woonder Jewelry, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, therefore They accept, from the moment they begin browsing the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time they visit the Website.
The Woonder Jewelry Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by Woonder Jewelry without it being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website itself.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Woonder Jewelry for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Woonder Jewelry about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and /or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Woonder Jewelry reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in your opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, Woonder Jewelry will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this Website does not imply establishing any type of commercial relationship between Woonder Jewelry and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, this Woonder Jewelry Website is aimed at all people, regardless of age, who can access and/or browse the pages of the Website.
The Website is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. Woonder Jewelry does not ensure that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or navigate the Website, he or she will do so under his or her own responsibility, and must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable to him/her, not assuming Woonder Jewelry any liability that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Woonder Jewelry does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or the Contents or Services. Woonder Jewelry will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible nor does it guarantee that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is free of error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances will Woonder Jewelry be liable for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Woonder Jewelry is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for any telecommunications drops, interruptions, lack or defect that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Woonder Jewelry undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected at Woonder Jewelry is: M. Lourdes Bustos de la Torre (Self-Employed), with NIF: 51531269E and registered in: Special Regime for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers. Their contact information is as follows:
C/Costa Brava 45, 8º B, 28034, Madrid (Spain)
Contact phone: 629034824
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Woonder Jewelry, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted. on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Woonder Jewelry and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that established in the forms that he fills out, or to respond to a request or query.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times following completely transparent information about the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Woonder Jewelry are solely identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Woonder Jewelry undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Woonder Jewelry in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request. request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Woonder Jewelry, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: six years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA.
Google Analytics, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
OVH HISPANO SL, with address at C/ Alcalá 21, 5th floor, 28014 Madrid, Spain
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is transferred. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision from the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by Woonder Jewelry. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Woonder Jewelry undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental or accidental destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. unlawful use of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Woonder Jewelry cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the data is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Woonder Jewelry and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access : It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Woonder Jewelry is processing their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Woonder Jewelry has carried out or will carry out, as well as as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right to rectification : It is the User's right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treaties; The User has withdrawn his or her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing : It is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right to object : It is the User's right not to have their personal data processed or to have their processing stopped by Woonder Jewelry.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles. profiles, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-woonder.es”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
C/Costa Brava 45, 8º B, 28034, Madrid (Spain)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Woonder Jewelry, and which are therefore not operated by Woonder Jewelry. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognize them as a User, and personalize their experience and use of the Website, and they can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Woonder Jewelry for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that fits their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Woonder Jewelry with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users Content and/or service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s):
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or a third party processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Woonder Jewelry incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where applicable, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes to the Cookies Policy
SAW. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Woonder Jewelry Website makes or may make available to Users link means (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and /or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users' search for and access to the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
Woonder Jewelry does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the products and/or services available on said linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites other than its property that can be accessed through the links.
Under no circumstances will Woonder Jewelry review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
Woonder Jewelry does not assume any responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Woonder Jewelry and that are linked on this Site. Web.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Woonder Jewelry Website must know that:
Reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without express authorization from Woonder Jewelry.
Nor is any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement permitted on the Woonder Jewelry Website, nor on its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Woonder Jewelry.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Woonder Jewelry and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Woonder Jewelry of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa. .
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Woonder Jewelry, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, with both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain, being applicable to them.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Woonder Jewelry.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Woonder Jewelry. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the intellectual property protection rights, they must immediately notify Woonder Jewelry through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Woonder Jewelry reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for improper use of the Website and Contents, or for non-compliance with these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Woonder Jewelry will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with law.
Last modification: September 4, 2020