Woonder Jewelry reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to legislative developments, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Owner: M. Lourdes Bustos de la Torre (Self-Employed)
Tax address: C/Costa Brava 45 floor 8B, 28034, Madrid, Spain.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the queries you make to Woonder Jewelry, will be:
- Manage, administer, provide you with the services or provide you with the products you request and, where appropriate, for the fulfillment and execution of the contracts you may enter into, better understand your tastes, adapt the services to your preferences.
- Send you, by postal mail, email and other equivalent means of electronic communication, commercial and advertising communications about our products and/or services.
3. CONSERVATION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations or for the period that a judge or court may require.
Data based on consent will be kept as long as you do not revoke consent or object to the processing.
Woonder Jewelry is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data when completing the forms and checking the box enabled for this purpose.
5. ACCURACY OF DATA
On the other hand, in order for the data in our files, computer and/or on paper, to always correspond to reality, we will try to keep them updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes by contacting, by reliable means, firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the expressed purpose(s), in the cases provided for by Law.
7. USER RIGHTS
Any user who accesses the www.woonder.es website has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data that concerns him or her is being processed at www.woonder.es or not. Likewise, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access your data in order to know the processing of the interested party's personal data carried out by www.woonder.es
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data when the interested party considers it to be inaccurate, and that it is subject to processing by Woonder Jewelry or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data in cases where the regulations so contemplate it. In these cases Woonder Jewelry will retain the data subject to the limitation for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of your data, in cases in which the interested party requests to receive the personal data that concerns them, and that they have provided to Woonder Jewelry . These data will be provided to the interested party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, in which case Woonder Jewelry would stop processing it except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a copy of their ID, and in which they will specify which of these they request to be satisfied, sent to the address email@example.com as appears at the beginning of this document in the field responsible for the treatment.
If you consider your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.aepd.es ).
8. SECURITY MEASURES
Finally, it is reported that Woonder Jewelry will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures in its information system, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity associated with each of the treatments.
- NONIDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND COOKIES
For the sole purpose of compiling statistics about traffic on our page, the system automatically saves certain information related to visits, such as the IP address of our visitors. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
In this sense, we DO NOT store any type of personal information that would allow us to identify or associate said information with specific personal data.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICAL SERVICE
This portal, whose owner is M. Lourdes Bustos de la Torre (Self-Employed) with CIF 51531269E, address C/Costa Brava 45, 28034, Madrid, and telephone number 629034824, is constituted by the associated website www.woonder.es
1. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entire design of the portal, its source codes, as well as logos, brands and other symbols that appear, belong to Woonder Jewelry as a trademark of M. Lourdes Bustos de la Torre (Autónomo), and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights and industrial
2. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENTS
Woonder Jewelry is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal www.woonder.es can be accessed, nor is it responsible for the legality of other third-party websites that may be linked or linked from this portal.
Woonder Jewelry reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to keep its information updated, adding, modifying, correcting or eliminating the published content or the design of the portal.
Woonder Jewelry will not be responsible for the use that third parties make of the information published on the portal, nor for any damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may produce economic, material or data damage, caused by the use of such information.
3. ELECTRONIC OFFICE
In accordance with the provisions of article 7 of Royal Decree 1671/2009, of November 6, which partially develops Law 11/2007, of June 22, on electronic access of citizens to public services, Woonder Jewelry is responsible for the integrity, veracity and updating of the information and services that can be accessed through its Electronic Office www.woonder.es
4. APPLICABLE LAW
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.
Royal Decree 1671/2009 of November 6
Article 7.- Special liability rules :
- The establishment of an electronic office will entail the responsibility of the owner regarding the integrity, veracity and updating of the information and services that can be accessed through it. The owner of the electronic office that contains a link or link to another whose responsibility corresponds to a different body or Public Administration will not be responsible for the integrity, veracity or updating of the latter.
The headquarters will establish the necessary means so that the citizen knows whether the information or service they access corresponds to the headquarters itself or to an access point that does not have the status of headquarters or to a third party.
- The public bodies or organizations that own the shared electronic headquarters provided for in article 3.3 of this royal decree will be liable, in any case, for their own content and jointly and severally for the common content.
– Law 11/2007, of June 22, on electronic access of citizens to Public Services